http://www.milforum.com <-- click here
Welcome to the war on bullshit. Feel free to comment and ask questions as well. Visit the International Military Forum and also be sure to visit Epic Trip as well. Both are fine sites.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The threat to democracy in Korea

The past Friday was quite unreal and I was out to see the crowd for myself. Took photos and videos. The video should be available very shortly.
Of the many themes behind the protests was that Lee Myung-bak (the current President) is a dictator and that he is a threat to democracy.

Bullshit: Lee Myung-bak is a threat to Korean democracy.
The truth: Mob rule is a threat to Korean democracy.

If I actually spoke my mind in front of City Hall, the crowd would actually either kill me, come pretty close to it or just make my life living hell by having a candle light vigil in front of my house wtih the occasional rock thrown to smash in my windows.
The logic is really screwed up.
President Lee Myung-bak, like him or not, was elected into office and won by a landslide because the people hated Noh Moo-hyun and his incompetence. He was elected and he became president. One of the things they said on loudspeaker was that he cheated his way into presidency. If anyone can provide a shred of evidence to support that, I will suck his dick. But it can't be proven, why? Because it's a complete lie, that's why.
It's the mob who terrorize the city that are a threat to democracy. They instill fear upon those who are willing to not vote for them. Just today, protestors went violent and attacked riot police with rocks and sharpened bamboo sticks. Against folks like those, unless you are willing to put your life on the line and kill those who attack you, you can't really stand up to them and expect to have a normal life.
Democracy in South Korea is under attack, but by those who claim to be those who promote it.


Fucktards that are fucking up my democracy

No comments:

Post a Comment