http://www.milforum.com <-- click here
Welcome to the war on bullshit. Feel free to comment and ask questions as well. Visit the International Military Forum and also be sure to visit Epic Trip as well. Both are fine sites.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dirty Tackle

I don't know if any of you follow it but there's a Yahoo sports blog called Dirty Tackle that just might be the worst football blog I've ever seen with that level of exposure.

Bullshit: Dirty Tackle
The Truth: I guess it's all about who's dick you suck.

Now by no means am I saying that this blog rules, but the difference is I don't get paid for it. How such a no talented writer with seemingly little understanding of football managed to land that gig, I don't know.
Actually, I do know. It's not really about qualifications. It's about who you know and who you're chums with.
If I spent my day just digging up stuff about football and was told that I'd get paid to write something clever, I might just be able to pull it off. Not because I'm a great writer or anything, but because that blog is so incredibly average.

No comments:

Post a Comment